Goa is a southwestern coast of India which is famous for its lovely beaches. It is the ultimate travel destination to enjoy sunny beaches, seafood, cruise, water sports, scooter rides on the street, and do street shopping alongside the beaches. Panaji is the capital of Goa, and Vasco Da Gama is the largest city. Enjoy your vacation while you indulge in these exciting things to do in Goa.
Top things to do in Goa:
1. Water sports: For Fun, Adventure, Excitement.
2. Beach Hopping: Best way to explore beaches.
3. Hot Air Ballooning: An Overwhelming view.
4. Chapora Fort: Explore History.
5. Dinner Cruise: For cruise experience.
6. Shopping: Enjoy the experience of street shopping.
7. Casino: Try your luck.
Places to visit in North Goa:
1. Calangute Beach – Largest beach in north Goa. It is known for cottages and water sports like parasailing, water surfing, banana ride, and jet-skiing.
2. Fort Aguada – The highlight of the fort is a lone four-story lighthouse and a stunning view of the sunset.
3. Anjuna Beach – Famed for its golden coastland, nightclubs, watersports, parties, and street market.
4. Baga Beach – It is a perfect destination to experience the dazzling nightlife of Goa.
5. Arambol Beach – It has a distinctly Bohemian feel which attracts people.
6. Vagator Beach – It is famous for its soft white sand and imposing but beautiful rocky cliff and famous for its panoramic views.
7. Titos nightclub – One of the top things to do in Goa. The entire lane in Baga where the pub is popularly called Titos lane.
8. Mambos – Located in the famous Titos lane. The open-air lounge with a dancing area with a host of Indian and International DJs playing every night and serving a variety of hookahs.
9. Morjim Beach – Sometimes referred to as Little Russia.
10. Candolim Beach – This beach is known for its pulsating nightlife and fascinating watersports.
Places to visit in South Goa:
1. Dudhsagar Falls – One of India’s tallest waterfalls located inside the Mollem National Park.
2. Butterfly Beach – Also known as Honeymoon beach and one of the lesser-known beaches of Goa.
3. Palolem Beach – One of the most beautiful beaches in the Union Territory.
4. Agonda Beach – With crystal clear water and coconut trees. This beach is a joy for nature lovers.
5. Patnem Beach – Perfect place to relax and do absolutely nothing.
6. Varca Beach – An Ideal beach in South Goa with its golden sand.
7. Benaulim Beach – This scenic beach is the perfect place for a relaxing vacation in Goa.
8. Cabo De Rama Fort – 17th-century Portuguese fort linked with the Legend of Ramayana.
9. Netravali Waterfalls – One of the most charming waterfalls.
10. Bamanbudo Falls – One of the most pristine waterfalls in Goa.
Goa is famous for its thrilling, adventurous watersports, dance cruises, cottages, beaches, and many more. People enjoy the banana rides, and plates of seafood and love to chill on the underwater beaches, while many love to dance and enjoy the vibes of clubs with Indian and International DJs.
You can easily hire a scooter to explore more on your own at a cost of Rs.200-300 per scooter for a whole day. It is the cheapest way to explore more and enjoy yourself. For people who love water activities, scuba diving on the grand island is a must to do as other activities like parasailing, jet-skiing, and many more rides.
Goa is way beyond nightlife and beaches. It is beautiful and versatile. If you have not visited it yet, this place is a must-visit once in a lifetime. You can enjoy many other activities other than water sports like Bungee jumping at Mayem lake, Paragliding at Anjuna, Hot-air balloon rides in Assolda village in South Goa, and Cycling at Chorao island, etc.